HR Indiana SHRM is continuing to closely monitor COVID-19 and the impact it may have on the HR Indiana Annual Conference this August in Indianapolis.
As an attendee, your safety and wellbeing is our number one priority. HR Indiana SHRM is committed to leading the way for our HR community by creating a safe space for in-person events to be held.
The JW Marriott in Indianapolis, our host hotel, will be following all health guidelines and recommendations set by the CDC and the local health department. As of Tuesday, July 27, 2021 the CDC has posted the following information located HERE.
Show management will implement the following best practices:
- Physical distancing practices will be implemented according to Indianapolis and Marion County guidelines
- Onsite signage will include reminders for physical distancing throughout the meeting space, highlighting rules around health and safety practices.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the show floor and in common areas.
- High-touch areas will be regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Throughout the venue there will be clearly marked entry and exit points and directed foot traffic patterns to ensure safety and distancing.