Director of Talent
- Drive efforts to build a qualified and robust pipeline of candidates for Park companies.
- Consult with a variety of sources on market trends; report current and future market dynamics related to the acquisition of talent.
- Utilize tools and techniques to attract appropriate talent, such as online social networking, traditional networking, job postings, workforce programs and referrals
- Provide relocation assistance to targeted PRF internal staff and Park companies.
- Work in collaboration with and oversee the Work from Purdue Program Manager to develop strategies and timelines for the cultivation and success of program.
- Communicate with key resource partners to maintain/create partnerships surrounding talent at Purdue and throughout Greater Lafayette community.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Alliance Management/Purdue Research Foundation throughout community, career fairs and networking events.
- Engage with HR at lead organizations and recruiters as needed to provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates.
- Introduce new and potential talent to Greater Lafayette community through community integration events, resources and already existing networks.
- Create, maintain, and provide relocation information (i.e., brochures, pamphlets) to re-locating employees.
- Interface frequently with community leaders, Purdue staff and faculty and a variety of external constituents to promote and market our relocation services.
- Leverage current partnerships with realtors, housing professionals, and those in tourist industry to create/maintain robust relocation assistance.
- As necessary, provide community tours, set up appointments on behalf of relocating employee and make introductions to key resources.
Dual Career Assistance
- Provide job placement assistance to trailing spouses of targeted internal staff and Park companies.
- Create and regularly update Dual Career website with relevant links and information.
- Maintain relationship with local talent recruiters and HR at local companies.
- Offer feedback on resumes, cover letters and interview techniques as needed.
- Set up appointments on behalf of client for introductory job interviews.
- Assist client with job search and share relevant job openings.
- Provide opportunities for engagement with new and existing talent within Park company culture.
- Create/maintain collateral materials for Alliance Management including website creation/support.
- Provide community resources to Park companies as needed (such as, printing services, banking, leisure interests).
- Collect and maintain data via Craft/Salesforce/Purdue Digest.
- Manage communications and events via a student intern.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint preferred.
- Proficiency in social media platforms.
- Creative in sourcing strategies regarding new technologies and platforms.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to keep information confidential required.
- Must have the ability to stay organized, take the initiative to solve problems and handle multiple and varied tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Regular and reliable attendance are requirements of this position.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Experience in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
If you are interested in applying, please click here to begin the process: https://www.applyatprf.com.The application deadline is Friday, November 12, 2021.
A criminal conviction check and negative controlled substance test are required for employment in this position.
Purdue Research Foundation is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. PRF views, evaluates, and treats all persons in all Foundation-related activities solely as individuals on the basis of their own personal abilities, qualifications, and other relevant characteristics. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, gender, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or status as a veteran.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send an email to and include a resume and cover letter.