Human Resources Business Partner (Blended Work Available)
We are seeking a strategic HR partner to support our Consumer Banking line of business. You will serve as a trusted advisor and primary HR business partner to drive alignment of HR initiatives with business objectives.
Direct Management Received:
Under the general guidance of the Director, Human Resources
Direct Management Exercised:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as trusted advisor and primary human resources business partner for assigned line(s) of business. Provide consultation and review employment and organizational changes, compensation structures, promotions, transfers, etc. to ensure that consistent interpretation of policy, employment law, etc. are considered prior to implementation.
- Participate and serve as the human resources representative on line of business forums (commercial, retail, mortgage, private wealth, etc.).
- Support talent management and development by providing oversight and written commentary on performance reviews prior to delivery to employee; participate as needed during coaching, performance or disciplinary meetings; create and/or recommend performance improvement plans where appropriate.
- Provide guidance and direction to counsel and/or discipline employees, includes serving as investigator for various problems, issues and situations.
- Develop and facilitate key human resources programs, training and lead new hire orientation for successful employee onboarding.
- Facilitate talent calibration sessions as part of the bank’s overall succession planning and talent development efforts.
- Manage job descriptions for location(s), includes creating job descriptions from position questionnaires, reviewing job descriptions and conducting exemption tests to comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). Provide guidance to managers on job and position evaluations as needed.
- Support human resources integration activities during mergers and acquisitions.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or a related field.
Experience – Over five (5) years of human resources related management/business consulting experience.
Relevant Master’s degree
*****This position could be located at various locations throughout the Company footprint.
*****Blended (onsite/remote) work available
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send an email to and include a resume and cover letter.