Why work for us:
• Money: It’s great! Unlimited earning potential with strong base salary and uncapped commission structure.
• Car Mileage: Receive monthly mileage reimbursement to help offset vehicle expenses.
• Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision insurance plans (after just 60 days!) and 401(k).
• Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within; this isn’t a job—it’s a career.
• Schedule: Road warrior—you prefer to be on the move, not sitting behind a desk.
• Socially-minded: We partner with organizations across the country—JAG, ASA, NGLCC, to name a few—to help promote strong communities.
• Entrepreneurial: Because we are privately owned, our CEO is always ready to hear your ideas and feedback; we encourage team members to show us what they’ve got and back them up for success – no red tape, no politics.
Who you are:
• A successful B2B Sales Professional with experience expanding new business in professional, clerical and light-industrial job categories.
• You have stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
• You cultivate and maintain relationships with key industry contacts in your markets.
• You consistently generate and aggressively follow-up on all sales leads in order to produce new business.
• You’re able to analyze prospective clients’ needs and customize an ideal strategic solution.
• You’re a risk-taker with an entrepreneurial mindset who’s passionate about sales, is self-motivated and driven to make money.
We need a strong team member to take the ball and run; we have a strong corporate support team to help you succeed. We’re passionate about the future of staffing and have some unique twists to our business model. Our goal is to find an enthusiastic, dedicated individual who has the drive to go the distance and build a career with us.
What you’ll do:
• Set sales appointments with key decision makers at prospective client companies
• Establish rapport and develop long-term business relationships with clients over the course of an extended sales cycle and account management
• Conduct and attend local marketing events to generate additional leads and referrals
• Support creation and implementation of strategic marketing and communications plans, driving consumer engagement and awareness of the Integrity Staffing brand
• Help our business through developing and sharing best practices and customer relationships
• Continue to grow revenues and help support the organization’s goals
• Minimum of 3 years of B2B sales experience.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary; we’ll consider the right experience over a degree.
• Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, particularly with business owners, presidents and CEO’s.
• Experience in managing a complete sales cycle from cold calling to closing business and future account management.
• A proven history of meeting/exceeding sales quota and objectives.
• Motivated personality – we’re looking for the kind of person who never settles for second best.
Integrity Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Integrity Staffing Solutions
To apply for this position, please visit this site