Staff Recruitment Specialist
Indiana MENTOR is seeking an Office Coordinator for our New Castle office. We offer a supportive team environment, career advancement opportunities, and a family-oriented culture to complement our benefits package.
The Office Coordinator is responsible to provide administrative and support services for a regional office.
Duties include; but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for general administrative or clerical support, reception, data collection
- Effectively interact with staff to answer questions and assist them in any way possible
- Screening applications using an online tracking system, Taleo
- Responsible for processing activity including purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and information technology
- Processing billing and payroll
- Submitting candidates for background checks
- Conducting reference checks
- Preparing offer letters
- Teaching basic orientation
- Answering telephones and greeting visitors
- Preparing correspondence
- Providing data entry support
- Scheduling meetings as well as assisting in the set up and tear down of meetings
- Ordering office and medical supplies
- Preparing and distributing mail
- Overseeing a database by data entering and filing documentation for client and mentor files.
- Processing invoices and reimbursements as assigned
- Maintaining a well-organized clutter free office and maintaining all office equipment
- Provide support to Area Director, Program Directors and Program Supervisors
- Various project based work
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in related field preferred with two years of administrative experience preferred.
- Proficiency in accounting, intermediate to advanced computer skills and applications preferred.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds office frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Indiana MENTOR offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
We also support the non-traditional benefits of:
- One of the largest national networks of human service providers
- Opportunities for advancement both locally and nationally
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Indiana MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you’ll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send an email to and include a resume and cover letter.