Workers Compensation Coordinator
LEGACY Supply Chain is currently seeking a Workers Compensation Coordinator for their corporate office located in Franklin, Indiana. This position will be responsible for coordinating all daily issues related to all WC injuries and illnesses.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for day-to-day activities of claims unit and communication of programs to business units
- Monitor/manage all claims, start to finish.
- Work closely with carrier, medical providers, attorney and broker as necessary
- Prepare loss runs, claims information for insurance renewals, year-end statistical claim data
- Oversee and manage LEGACY’s Temporary Alternative Work (TAW) program
- Work with attorney’s and adjustors, on all litigated claims and settlement negotiations
- Work with HR, supervisors or those responsible for reporting claims to understand the process
- Lead monthly open claim meeting with the executive and financial team
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 years of experience handling workers compensation claims
- BA or BS preferred or equivalent related work experience
- Knowledge of knowledge of federal, state and local WC laws
- Ability to quickly establish credibility across organization
- Solid business acumen accompanied by interpersonal savvy
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcome
- Proven critical thinking skills that demonstrate analysis/judgment and sound decision making with focus on attention to details.
- Ability to effectively communicate, interact and convey business decisions with many different levels within the organization
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems (Excel, Access)
LEGACY Supply Chain recognizes and values the diversity of its teammates, customers and business partners. EOE/M/F/D/V
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send an email to and include a resume and cover letter.