As the field of human resources continues to grow, investing in its future will only become more important. By fostering our relationships with universities and HR programs, HR Indiana SHRM is able to provide guidance and resources for the future HR professionals of Indiana.
Guiding a New Generation of HR Professionals
Aspiring HR students can turn to SHRM and join school chapters to find professional guidance and resources. As student members of SHRM and local student chapters, HR students can begin building networks and take advantage of development opportunities.
Why Be a Student Member of SHRM?
Benefits of HR Indiana SHRM Student Membership
It’s never too early to be ahead of the curve. As student members of SHRM, aspiring young professionals have access to resources and opportunities to develop and hone their knowledge so they can start their careers with confidence.
Student members of SHRM:
- know what’s going on in the HR world. They receive news and updates on the trends, best practices and hot topics in the HR field.
- hone their skills with opportunities to develop their leadership skills within an HR setting.
- have access to networking opportunities with peers and HR employers, as well as resume workshops and speaker presentations.
- have scholarship opportunities. Student members of SHRM are eligible to apply for special scholarships.
SHRM Resources for Students
- Find a Student Chapter
- Student Member Center
- Student Volunteer Leader Center
- Student Case Study Resources
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Instructions for Starting a New Student Chapter
- HR Indiana Student Conference
Meet our College Relations Director
If you have questions about College Relations , please contact Evan Wood.