Keynote speakers for 2022 include:
- Marc Effron
- Sage Steele and Scott McKain
- Judson Laipply
- Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Val Grubb
- Ken Yerkes
HR Indiana 2022 Emcees are:
- Lindsay Boccardo
- Jeremy York
Returning for 2022:
- You can now register for the conference and bundle your hotel stay at the JW Marriott for a discounted rate. This JW Bundle includes your registration fee and room/tax for 3 nights at the JW Marriott during the conference. This is a discount of $60 if you were to register and book your hotel separately.
- VIP Packages including reserved seating, special swag, access to the VIP Lounge, and entry into a drawing for 1 of (3) 1-hour coaching sessions (individually valued at $400) offered by keynote speaker, Val Grubb. VIP Package Registration will end 5/31/2021.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW FOR THE 2022 CONFERENCE.
Book your room at the JW Marriott today!
Conference rates available until August 5 at this link:
2022 Conference Pricing
|Dual-Membership Registration||Regular Registration|
|SHRM National Member|
Local Chapter Member
|SHRM National Member ONLY
Local Chapter Member ONLY
|Early Bird Rate |
|Hotel Bundle Registration||$1265.00||$1315.00|
|VIP Hotel Bundle Registration||$1345.00||$1395.00|
|Standard Rate |
|Hotel Bundle Registration||$1365.00||$1415.00|
|VIP Hotel Bundle Registration||$1445.00||$1495.00|
|Last Chance Rate|
|Hotel Bundle Registration|
Only available until 7/22/2022
Maximize your corporate training dollars with a quality educational conference (including valuable legal updates) by taking advantage of our multiple employee discount to extend the buying power of your training dollars. Empower your team to develop a shared language and understanding of the latest HR trends and tools, and to apply their learning with greater impact in your organization. Groups of 5-9 registrants receive a 5% discount. Groups of 10+ receive a 10% discount. To qualify for the discount, all employees must be registered at one time.
Contact contact the HR Indiana SHRM office to register your group.
*Do I qualify for the Dual Membership Registration rate?
Are you a student in a SHRM Student Chapter?
See info about the HR Indiana Student Discount
Please contact the HR Indiana SHRM office or by phone (317-961-5051) if you have any questions or difficulty with the conference registration portal.
Any refunds due to a cancellation are subject to the following Refund Policy
- Cancellations for conference registration and hotel reservations (through the hotel bundle only) must be received in writing via email to email@example.com and approved on or before July 15, 2022 to qualify for a full refund minus a 10% administrative fee.
- Pricing for the hotel includes room and tax only, registrant will be required to pay all remaining incidental charges and parking.