Another HR Indiana conference is in the books! While this year was certainly unique with an all-virtual conference, we learned a lot, connected with our colleagues and peers, and are looking forward to using this year’s insights in future conferences. Read on for some highlights from the conference.
1,199 of our closest friends
Thanks to the 1,199 attendees who joined us! We received overwhelming positive comments and appreciation from speakers and attendees for going virtual. We plan to explore a virtual option for 2021 in addition to the traditional live conference. This will increase access for many people who wouldn’t normally be able to attend the conference. The more, the merrier!
1,087 app users
1,087 out of 1,199 attendees (91%) downloaded the HR Indiana Conference app — and 90% of app users loved the Whova app!
8,504 total session views
That’s a lot of learning!
54,059 sponsor impressions
Thanks to our great sponsors for participating in the conference. We hope to see you again next year! And to the attendees — thanks for supporting the organizations that make this conference possible.
9,309 leads generated for exhibitors
We all love some good leads! Look forward to exhibitors following up to share exciting opportunities for partnership.
2,694 messages in the community board
We heard through the grapevine that some great conversations took place! One positive of an all-virtual conference is that we get to have the same enriching conversations, without the noise of a crowded exhibit hall.
4,197 direct messages sent
Who needs meeting rooms? An online conference allows for easy 1:1 connections.
22 states represented
Wow! For a state conference, we had quite the geographic representation.
10 award winners
- Chapter with the highest SHRM affiliation percentage: TAHRA Tippecanoe Area HR Association
- Chapter with the highest increase in SHRM certified members: EIHRA Eastern Indiana Human Resources Association
- Chapter with the largest SHRM member percentage increase: EHRA Evansville-Area HR Association
- Chapter with the biggest SHRM membership increase: NWI SHRM Northwest Indiana
- Chapter of the Year: IndySHRM
- Chapter Volunteer of the Year: Mary Thompson, EHRA Chapter
- State Council Volunteer Leader of the Year: Kelly Thornton, Technology Chair
- Award for Professional Excellence: Peggy Hogan, Purple Ink, LLC
- Conference Committee Volunteer of the Year: Tami Murphy, Exhibit Hall
- Carolyn Burrows Award: Sam Records, Project Manager, MP Records
Thank you to EVERYONE who made this year’s conference amazing. We rolled with the punches and pulled off another fantastic year of HR Indiana. See you next year!